July 12, 2010

Sorry, there's another blog in my life...

Hey everyone. I don't know how to put this, but... well, I've been getting bored lately...and...well...I really like the Green Bay Packers...so...so I went and made another blog.

http://jonbobs.blogspot.com/

Make no buts about it. Despite the silly name, this is a very, very serious blog. If you have any interest in sports, I encourage you to follow it. It's a joint venture between me and some colleagues at school. We want to make it big, like "make money off it" big. I'm going to need to put a lot of work into it.

Unfortunately, there are just so many hours in a day, so I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much on here anymore. Besides, I only have 3 weeks left, and things are getting kind of boring anyway.

Let's not think of this as goodbye, but as a new beginning!

See you over at JonBob's!

3 comments:

  1. Gay. 1. how are you going to 'make money' off it? 2. you're still in Egypt so keep writing about how you want to bugger some natives, or whatever the hell it is you do. If you kiss an Egyptian girl, what part of your body will they cut off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So let me get this straight, even though you've got two weeks left in Egypt, ripe time for doing everything (like visiting Al-Abd) the "last" time and giving us a Misri retrospective, you're just going to give up?

    And I echo the above. What has to happen in order for JonBob's (more appropriately, Jon's) to get "'make money off it' big?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? You're just abandoning this? Hope you didn't give up on your Arabic so prematurely.

    ReplyDelete