February 16, 2010

Making plans and buying tickets...

For the last few days, my ND compatriot, Ben, and I have been conspiring amongst ourselves about plans for Spring Break, 2010. Ben was originally going to travel with another group, but I managed to convince him to join me on what is shaping up to be an amazing excursion. I'm really excited about what we have in store for us, but for a variety of reasons, I won't discuss my full itinerary here.

This morning, we made our first concrete move: we bought plane tickets.



Well, I guess this reveals stop #1 on our trip. We'll be flying into Beirut and spending a few days in Lebanon before moving on. The break doesn't officially start until Friday, March 26th, but Ben and I want to get the most out of our trip, so we'll be taking a couple days off from school and leaving on Tuesday the 23rd (which we don't have classes on anyway). We'll be gone until Wednesday, April 7th, so just over two weeks. Looking forward to it.

3 comments: